Sunday, August 21, 2022

St. Mary of Jesus Crucified Novena: Day 5


Fifth Day: Faith


Opening prayer:
Holy Spirit, inspire me;
Love of God, consume me;
On the true path, lead me;
Mary my mother, look upon me;
With Jesus, bless me;
From all evil, from all illusion,
from all danger, preserve me.


Thoughts of Mariam:

Look at Jesus Who descends upon the altar during Mass; He comes down in response to the word of the Priest. Believe that He comes to nourish you and that with Him, you would never ever lack anything. He is there like a little child, He’s there for you- go to Him!
Faith, how beautiful, how powerful! A soul who has faith can do all, God shall give it everything. (“Thoughts”, p. 26)


We pray with Mariam:

Lord, so many desire You, but they’re blinded, they don’t really know You, nor search avidly for you. They don’t see You, nor find You, darkness blinds us. I, Lord, am also one of them… (“Thoughts”, p. 22)

Saint Mariam please pray for me and for all my intentions. (Mention your requests in silence)

Our Father – Hail Mary – Glory


Final Prayer:

God, our Father, through the intercession of Saint Mariam, and through my trust in Your Divine Son, I present to you all my concerns. I do not know whether what I have asked is according to Your Holy Will, my Heavenly Father. So with Jesus in the garden of Gethsemani I say:
“Thy will be done, not mine”
Be close to me through Your Beloved Son Jesus Christ and the Holy Spirit.
Amen.



No comments:

Post a Comment