Tuesday, June 15, 2021

Email Subscription Crisis Averted

 Hello friends!  What a dramatic title, eh? 😉

I know it's already been almost two months since my last little update on here, but I have one more before I dive back in to the real posts.  Thank you so much for bearing with me!

You know how I said that Blogger was ending their e-mail subscription?  Well, never fear because I have found another very simple means of subscribing to your favorite blogs!  Simply use the widget on the sidebar under Followers to subscribe to my blog with Bloglovin'.  

Of course, my favorite option is to follow blogs using the Blogger feed, but then you don't get an e-mail to your inbox every time a new post is published, so this will solve that problem, hopefully.  Please let me know if you have any problems with it as I'm only just trying it out!


In cordibus Jesu et Mariae,

Sarah

No comments:

Post a Comment