Tuesday, March 2, 2021

New Chapter... New Blog

Welcome to my new blog!  

If you've followed The Life of a HomeschoolerHis Voice is Sweet, or Maidens for Mary in the past, thank you so much!  This is going to be my new home in the blogosphere.  (Another move yet again, I know.)  My first two blogs focused on periods of my life that have now come to a close, though.  I was a contributor on Maidens for Mary, but that too has faded into the background.  But I wanted to be able to continue sharing my faith, life, and adventures with you.

If you're new here, welcome!!  I'm so glad you're here.  Let me introduce myself!  I'm Sarah, a twenty-one-year-old Catholic / stay-at-home daughter / nanny / Latin tutor / and aspiring thespian.  I was homeschooled for most of my life but I can tell you I'm definitely not "un-socialized."  I am a 97% extroverted social butterfly through and through.  I'm so thankful to my parents for the wonderful Catholic education I received at home.  After I graduated high school I decided to stay home and discern my vocation possibly to the religious life.  After 3 years though, I discovered that wasn't where God was calling me.  He did lead me on that journey to teach me many invaluable lessons.  I hope to write about them in the future here or maybe on my vocation blog.  Now I'm working as a mother's helper/nanny, helping my family at home, and discerning the vocation of marriage with a wonderful man.

I have so many interests and hobbies but my greatest devotion is to my Catholic Faith.  My life goal is to get myself and my future family to Heaven.  Nothing else in this world matters if I can't do that.  I always loved writing about my Catholic Faith on my other blogs and sure can't wait to continue here.  Some of my other interests include singing Gregorian Chant/polyphony, theatre, writing letters, coloring, rollerblading, bike riding, Anne of Green Gables, pizza, giraffes, and pretty much anything old-fashioned.

So thank you so much for following my little blog and I hope you enjoy it very much!  Please introduce yourself in the comments below or just say hi!

In the hearts of Jesus and Mary,

Sarah

10 comments:

  1. Lovely new place you have here, Sarah! Prayers as you discern this next chapter of your life. <3

    ReplyDelete
  2. It's so good to hear from you again!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you, Grace! I'm so glad to be back and look forward to completing the tags you ladies have given me! :D

      Delete
  3. Sarah! I'm thrilled that you're back on here and can't wait to see where life takes you!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Aw, Sarah! I am glad you have found some peace in your vocational journey! I pray that God will continue to lead you closer to Him. <3 I am excited to follow your new blog! Please, do share some of 2020's lessons that impacted your discernment, I think it could be really helpful to those discerning. :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hello Kiersten! Thank you so much! *hugs* <3
      I definitely hope to soon! Thanks!

      Delete
  5. AHHH!!! I'm so excited for your new blog and your discernment! May God be with you :) I always enjoy reading your posts (no matter where they are!) and find so much inspiration and encouragement from them. God is so good! Sending a prayer and a smile!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hello Emma! Aw, thank you ever so much!! That is such an honor because I too find so much inspiration in your posts! God bless you abundantly! <3

      Delete